Welcome to my blog
- Ghosts From The Past, Part 2I gasped, waking from the dream, and looked around. Cecelia’s ghost stood nearby, and I wanted to run to her. “You avenged me, and yet, you have not.”
- Episode 7: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner part 7https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-5knsv-1035164 We’ve made it to the end! Come and join me for the final part of The Rime of the Ancient Mariner!
- Ghosts From The Past, Part 1We knocked back the shots expertly, licking the little drips off each other’s lips, and turned back to the men. “Now for a dance?” We asked, at almost the same time, and it mesmerized the men. It was a practiced dance, and by the end of the number, we knew we had them in our pockets.
- Forgotten Gods: An Invitation from No OneI could almost feel the tension in the crowd as the first notes of the song began. I shivered with anticipation. I opened my mouth, heard the crowd inhale with me, and began. Once I started, I couldn’t stop. I wouldn’t stop. I was addicted to the sensation.
- A New Review for ApotheosisI received this review/email yesterday for Apotheosis, and well, I damned near cried. Dear Ms Bartley, I grew up with the visions of distant galaxies and worlds beyond my imagination. I thought that vision would not be fueled anymore after The Return of the Jedi. Suddenly on a family trip, while at the airport, I saw my first Star WarsContinue reading “A New Review for Apotheosis”